I Want This + Vanity + Wearables

Soïa & Kyo, Fall 2008.

The Fall 2008 Soïa & Kyo collection is just as wonderful as I was hoping it would be! I wish there were more down coats to choose from (this winter I really will buy a down coat instead of suffering in a wool one on the coldest of cold days), but it’s hard to complain.

Decisions, decisions. I want them all! See the full collection here.

Previous Post Next Post

Other Stuff You Might Be Into

19 Comments

• Reply Emily August 18, 2008 at 4:23 pm

I love them all! But how do you pick only one? I just wish I wasn’t allergic to wool.

• Reply lauren alane August 18, 2008 at 4:47 pm

ahhhh top right, gray. love it!!!

• Reply Belinda August 18, 2008 at 4:48 pm

love!. you have reminded me that my down coat died this past winter & i must find a new one!.

• Reply jennifer in sf August 18, 2008 at 7:00 pm

Fall is so hard on the bank account!!

• Reply megan August 18, 2008 at 9:35 pm

ahh, gorgeous! i agree about the top right one — oh, fall clothes. love.

• Reply stephanie August 18, 2008 at 10:22 pm

oooh! really love the top right corner one…

• Reply Fiona August 18, 2008 at 10:41 pm

Wow, I love them.

• Reply Monica August 19, 2008 at 2:58 am

WOW – thanks for the introduction to this line. Love them. Any suggestions for winter boots? I love Merrell but they haven’t come out with anything new lately.

• Reply Orange Pattern August 19, 2008 at 7:35 am

I was drolling over this line last year. I think it’s a must for this year. (Even though I’m a cheap-o).

• Reply lesley August 19, 2008 at 8:45 am

Get yourself a nice down coat! You will be soooo pleased in the middle of January. Mine makes me look like the MIchelin man but I laugh, LAUGH at the cold. Ha!

• Reply krisitn August 19, 2008 at 9:42 am

the top three are just lovely! I have a nice big Calvin Klein ankle-length down coat that I wear non-stop throughout January. One of the best investments I made.

• Reply Kathleen August 19, 2008 at 11:38 am

I have a Soia & Kyo coat from last year and I LOVE it. The wool is really thick and heavy – it kept me warm through the Chicago winter. Not to be the devil’s advocate…

• Reply michelle August 19, 2008 at 12:15 pm

coat shopping is one of those things that I grapple with year after year. i can never find the right one & posts like these make me nervous again! haha

• Reply Cassie August 19, 2008 at 4:59 pm

i want all of those coats! especially the top row…
    as for down vs wool coats, what about getting one of those j crew peacoats lined with thinsulate? i hear they’re super warm, but don’t feel like you’re wearing a sleeping bag, like down does. that’s what i’m planning on for this winter season.

• Reply sarah August 19, 2008 at 8:46 pm

I bought one of their spring raincoats after you posted about them and LOVE it. Now I must grapple with the three I love in their new collection. Choices, choices…

• Reply ambika August 20, 2008 at 1:37 pm

I have one of their trenchcoats and I wore it to death last winter.

• Reply Natalie August 27, 2008 at 4:56 pm

I have a strong obsession for coats with huge buttons. These are all so adorable.

• Reply TheVintageChair September 11, 2008 at 6:43 pm

ugghhh… these are IMPOSSIBLE to pass up! why must fall clothing be so tempting… and strenuous on my wallet!

• Reply anoninric September 23, 2008 at 1:52 pm

just bot my first coat its gorgeous and soooo chic… revolveclothing.com sent me a 150$ off a 300$ purchase coupon so u dont have to rip ure wallets…. get on their mailing lists and you might get lucky!