I tried to get this post up last week, but wasn’t able to. Better late than never, though, because I love ferm LIVING, and their new Autumn/Winter 2015 collection is total gorgeousness. So sophisticated! Deco and Bauhaus vibes for days. And the color palette is perfection—cobalt blue, soft pink, brass, terracotta, and gray.
1. Turn Sofa / Two-seater; reversible seat cushion
2. Ochre Concrete Pot / Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
3. Brass Hooks / Solid brass; sold in sets of two
4. Outline Wall Piece / Laser-cut MDF
5. Dark Blue Cushion / 3D geometric pattern sewn into fabric; brass zipper & rivet
6. Brass Candle Holder / With optional leather strings for hanging
7. Elkeland Wall Hanging / Collaborative piece with artist Ida Elkeland
8. Rose Cushion / 3D geometric pattern sewn into fabric; brass zipper & rivet
9. Brass Hexagon Pot / Matte finish; indoor use
10. Multi-Colored Cluster Tables / Sold in sets of three
ferm LIVING’s Autumn/Winter 2015 collection will begin rolling out over the next few months. See the entire collection and check dates on ferm’s website and in the lookbook below. In the U.S., keep an eye on Clever Spaces—we typically get the new stuff a little later than Europe.
I like those hooks (item 3) for the bathroom we are remodeling, but 47EUR shipping to the US makes them totally unaffordable. Wish they would open a store here.
Kelly, ferm has a number of U.S. retailers! Clever Spaces has been their main outpost here for years (that’s where I’ve bought all of my many ferm items/wallpaper), and now 2Modern, AllModern, Burke Decor, and Scandinavian Design Center (among others) carry ferm as well. 🙂 This new collection isn’t yet available anywhere, though.
Didn’t know that pieces were offered through other US retailers. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks!
After seeing the corresponding daybed to that couch all i have to say is “Shut up. Take my money!” Its SO good.
Haha!! Yeah. I know…
That advent wreath (candle holder) is mine.
Dear god, this could be their best yet. So, so, so good.
Hej, can you tell me, which brand is the black wall-lamp from the first image (on the top)? I can not find it by fermliving …
I don’t know, sorry. You may have better luck asking ferm.
Definitely Lampe Gras.
Finally figured out what to do about our front windows. Fiancé doesn’t want curtains. But plants in the windows with those mini-trellises would be perfect for covering up exactly what I want.
I agree with you, the turn sofa is really cool!