Tomorrow is the first day of May, and despite the weekend of rain, snow, and hail we just had in New Mexico, I’ve decided that even if tomorrow brings locusts, I will be dressed for springtime. This is always a tough time of year for me clothing-wise—I know summer will be here eventually, and spring is when I try to mentally prepare myself for not being able to wear jeans and boots every single day by weaning myself gradually into roomy dresses with bare legs…and boots. I can’t bring myself to wear sandals AND and a dress at the same time—it’s one or the other. If I’m wearing sandals, it has to be with jeans.
Anyway, I just got this great blue cotton PO-EM day dress from Moorea Seal. I finally tried it on this morning after having it draped over the back of a chair in my bedroom all week, and it’s super cute. I know it’s going to be a staple for me this spring and summer! So I thought I’d put together a little outfit roundup before a new week starts.
Enjoy your Sunday night!
1. Cooked Straw Hat, Communitie / Madewell
2. Gate Hoops, Laurel Hill Jewelry / Adorn Milk
3. Girard Scarf / Block Shop Textiles
4. Day Dress, PO-EM / Moorea Seal
5. Meet Me At Sunset Nail Polish / Essie
6. Blocks Mini Bag / Bookhou
7. Rise Pendant / Lila Rice
8. Melissa Button Short Boots / Frye