I tried to get this post up last week, but wasn’t able to. Better late than never, though, because I love ferm LIVING, and their new Autumn/Winter 2015 collection is total gorgeousness. So sophisticated! Deco and Bauhaus vibes for days. And the color palette is perfection—cobalt blue, soft pink, brass, terracotta, and gray.
1. Turn Sofa / Two-seater; reversible seat cushion
2. Ochre Concrete Pot / Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
3. Brass Hooks / Solid brass; sold in sets of two
4. Outline Wall Piece / Laser-cut MDF
5. Dark Blue Cushion / 3D geometric pattern sewn into fabric; brass zipper & rivet
6. Brass Candle Holder / With optional leather strings for hanging
7. Elkeland Wall Hanging / Collaborative piece with artist Ida Elkeland
8. Rose Cushion / 3D geometric pattern sewn into fabric; brass zipper & rivet
9. Brass Hexagon Pot / Matte finish; indoor use
10. Multi-Colored Cluster Tables / Sold in sets of three
ferm LIVING’s Autumn/Winter 2015 collection will begin rolling out over the next few months. See the entire collection and check dates on ferm’s website and in the lookbook below. In the U.S., keep an eye on Clever Spaces—we typically get the new stuff a little later than Europe.